Saturday, September 13, 2008

computers eat time!

I have just wasted three whole days on nothing creative at all. I have been working on getting my laptop to work and that only took two days and I thought I could spend all Saturday printing stationary and cards. What did I do instead? Trying to get my back up hard drive to work, which was not as successful and it appears to be dead. The whole thought of all that data lost makes my head spin and I feel physically ill. I have only 13 days left and the majority of those are filled with non studio related stuff, after all I have to run our family as well! By the time I have exercised, studied the music for the chorus and taken care of all the little things like shopping, laundry, cooking and so forth, there is no time left. I have to admit that blogging takes a big chunk out of my time as well.

I am used to all that though, it is just the wasted time trying to get computers to do what they are supposed to do, that gets me so mad. And this is supposed to be fun!

No comments: