Wednesday, November 4, 2009

working on the website

Wouldn't it be so nice to just think something and it makes itself happen? I tried this with a webpage and it would not. So I finally built a lightbox, took hundreds of pictures without a good custom white balance and learned that that was very stupid, processed the pictures and try to implement them into a nice little website. Is there such a thing? A nice little webpage? Apparently not. I am the proud owner of the latest Dreamweaver application, but since I have not learned to use it and software today needs a bit more than opening it and reading the pull down menus, I cannot use it. Thinking so highly of Apple, I figured I could just do it in iWeb. iWeb seems to be the application to cosmically balance Dreamweaver, there is almost nothing one can do with it, it is so darn limiting. Something as simple as posting a photo and making that a link does not exist. Hm... so my deadline is past, I am still tinkering...

No comments: